Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cataclysm

We are a little over a week into Cataclysm and I have some blog catching up to do, so let's recap.

I am back to playing full time on Hydraxis, my Shaman is sitting at 84 and I expect to ding 85 sometime on Saturday.  Not bad considering things have been a bit hectic, so playing time has been a bit nerfed.

There was no exciting release this year, because we ordered on Amazon and received our CE's the day of the release.  That also gimped play time on the release date, but it mattered little as I was stuck in a dentist chair having a tooth extracted.  But it seems like the digital release and the availability of CE's online meant that most midnight lines were minor.

 I have been rotating between a lot of my alts, to skill up all the professions, that is working out ok, so far.  We need them for our very small 3 person guild, we are now officially the Repgrind guild, so that is cool.  Any how should have some more updates in the near future.

No comments: