Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Repgrind

Hello and welcome to Repgrind, my World Of Warcraft blog and hopefully one day podcast. I have been working on this concept for sometime time now, however it keeps getting delayed. At least the podcast portion of the project keeps getting delayed.

In the meantime, I at least want to get blogging on some WOW issues, especially with the new patch dropping on the realms yesterday. The concept of Repgrind is just day to day play, the grinding, the getting about to whatever goals you have in game. It is not hardcore, it is not raiding, it is not pvp, it is pve and casual.

While the word casual has a certain stigma attached to it, much like the word hunter, it does not mean that a lot of time and effort are not put into the game. It just means life does not revolve around the game, certainly, leisure time and work time and thought are put into the game, but I do other things as well. Heck just check out my other blogs to see what else goes on in my life.

While this is not a particularly strong time for MMO's, a lot of people are down on them, especially WOW, I continue to play. I will continue to play and listen to podcasts and read blogs and write about it myself.

If you are interested in hearing my opinions on WOW, my opinions about other people's opinions, then welcome aboard. If not, go play WAR.

No comments: